- 3/4 container of Plain Yogurt
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- 1 tb Seedless Grapes
- 1 Pineapple or Mango Cubes
- 3/4 container of Strawberries
- 1 Orange peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 container of Fresh Blueberries (when in season)
- Put yogurt, confectioners sugar and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Blend ingredients with a mixing spoon until mixture is smooth.
- Chill until serving time.
- Pierce fruit onto wooden skewers, alternating types of fruit for a colourful mix.
- Spoon dip into a serving platter bowl and place at center of serving platter, then arrange skewers around bowl.