- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 20ml olive oil
- 2/3 tbs finely
- chopped fresh dill
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- green lettuces, leaves separated, washed, dried, torn
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stones removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 20 (about 1kg) cooked tiger prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- Place the lemon juice, oil and dill in a screw-top jar and shake until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce, avocado and prawns on plates and drizzle with dressing to serve.