the human race; human beings collectively.
2. humaneness; benevolence. "he praised them for their standards of humanity, care, and dignity"
synonyms: compassion, brotherly love, fraternity, fellow feeling, philanthropy, humaneness, kindness, consideration,
understanding, sympathy, tolerance;
leniency, mercy, mercifulness, clemency, pity, tenderness; benevolence, charity, goodness, magnanimity, generosity "he praised them for their humanity"
An interesting article from National Geographic
We offer the following options to help you get your delicious groceries home:
- fill the bag you brought from home
- take a box (which we pull from our incoming shipments)
- purchase a lovely RUDDY reuseable shopping bag for $1.99
- purchase a recycled paper shopping bag for 25 cents. (we donate proceedes from paper bag sales to the food bank)